Our mission is to provide your child with exceptional medical care and customer service in a pleasant and caring environment; and to provide concise accurate information for you and your family, giving you the opportunity to make informed medical decisions about your child’s health care.
Welcome to our practice!
What are Symptoms of Measles?
- Fever – as high as 103-105 degrees
- Runny nose (Coryza)
- Red, watery eyes (Conjunctivitis)
What does the rash look like?
A red, blotchy rash which begins 2-4 days after other symptoms have started. The rash typically starts first on the face and upper body.
Think you have the Measles?
- Call your healthcare provider first.
- Measles is highly contagious
- Calling ahead for instructions will help avoid exposing others
9 of 10 unvaccinated people exposed to measles will become infected.